Thursday, March 5, 2009

NO, I HAVE NOT DISAPPEARED

Contrary to what most of you may be thinking, I have not disappeared from the face of the earth. :) I will use the same excuse as always for not posting, " nothing happening but a whole lot of work"!! Cheryl and I have both been leaving at daybreak and getting back home after dark. Once we are home, we cook some dinner, catch up on email, maybe watch a tv program (we love the show "24") then off to bed.

Tomorrow is Friday again, woohoooo.... and to top it off we are getting the rv ready to leave Saturday morning for Kerrville for the "Gathering of Dreamers". This is a group of really nice folks that have become acquainted on the RV Dreams website and cannot wait until the next rally to get together again! We can hardly wait to get on the road!

Well Cheryl just walked in and I need to get up and help her get dinner started. I hope to post more while on vacation, or at least take some pictures to post :). I will post again once we are on the road, maybe Saturday evening. God Bless you all.....

1 comment:

Roadrunner Chronicles said...

Hope things are going well at Kerrville. We hope to be there for the next one.

Safe travels.

Randy and Pam