Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Don't Worry

Yes, I am still alive and kickin’. Sometimes it is a chore to try and make time to sit and write a post. I have been very busy lately at work and after working long hours, when I get home I can only manage to spend some quality time with my better half, then off to bed. Is that violins I here in the background?
Anyhow, things have been pretty routine around here, except for work. I thought we were going to have some icy weather this morning, but we dodged that bullet by a hair! It was cold and breezy with ice on some bushes, but nothing on the roads or bridges and more importantly no downed power lines! It is still cold and the wind feels like a knife cutting through you. It must be nice to be able to hitch up your house and drive it to a warmer climate! I sure hope to find out one day.
Cheryl says hi and we are both working towards the day we can meet you all out on the road. Until then and until I find another few minutes to sit and write, God bless you all……………………

2 comments:

Tumbleweed Dee said...

It's good to hear from you. Ice missed us by a couple miles, we got rain yesterday. Thanks for the blog.

Roadrunner Chronicles said...

I think we got some of the icy weather you were expecting. It's nice today but real cold so the snow and ice on the ground will stay put for a while...

Randy
www.warnerrvnews.blogspot.com