Thursday, May 14, 2009

AIRSHOW AT BARKSDALE AFB


Hi all, I am alive and well! I have been just snowed under with work lately. Last weekend was airshow weekend at Barksdale AFB and I was heavily involved in the preparations! We have an airshow every year to coincide with the "Holiday In Dixie" festival here in Shreveport. The Navy Blue Angels were here again this year and put on a spectacular airshow. I did not get pictures of the show itself, however I did get some pictures up close while they were on the parking apron.






Well that is not the only excitement I have had in my life recently, My grandson, Nicholas was baptized! I am elated that he knows and accepts our savior! :)

From NICK'S BAPTISM


Well till next time, God Bless you .......

2 comments:

Tumbleweed Dee said...

Our grandson was baptized last weekend. We're also happy grandparents!! Good to hear from you and that all is well. Hopefully we'll see you on the road before another year is out.

Randy and Terry said...

How exciting that Nick has trusted Christ with his life! I know you are thrilled. Watching our children grow spiritually is a marvelous thing, isn't it. Enjoy!