Friday, October 31, 2008

QUICK UPDATE

Hey it is me again and in less than a week this time! I just thought I would update everyone as to what is happening in my life this week. Well for starters we were in the RV Wednesday afternoon and it became a little warm inside, we were generating a lot heat cleaning the place. I turned on the air condition and all it would do was squeal at me then knock off! Guess you probably see this one coming, we took it in to our local RV dealer, two days and $510.00 later we have a working AC again!

We are going to work on getting the outside clean this weekend. It has a lot of black streaks! I think these corragated sided RVs are harder to clean because they seem to get more black streaks than the fiberglassed ones. I was thinking about taking to the truck wash, but after spending $500 on repairs, I just don’t want to spend a $150 for washing (they don’t even wax!).

Anyways, I am typing this at work and I better knock off for now, since the boss is in the area! Until next time…..

1 comment:

Tumbleweed Dee said...

It's good to know you're still kicking. Keep focused, you'll be on the road before you know it.